Looking for awesome long-term team members to help us service our equally awesome clients by diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing equipment. Applicants should have the ability to represent The Service Gurus in a professional manner at all times, be able to work under pressure, have a valid driver’s license (and good driving record), have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, and be EPA certified.
We value talent, experience, hard work, and loyalty. We offer above average wages, benefits, uniforms, and a fun work environment. You give us your best, and we’ll reward you in turn.
HVAC Service Technician Guru
- Diagnose, maintain and repair equipment properly the first time at a customer’s location
- Be neat and clean at all times and keep truck and equipment the same
- Adhere to proper procedures in the use of paperwork
- Take direction regarding scheduling from dispatcher
- Keep the dispatcher informed of progress at all times
- Responsible for having all minimum required stock on truck at all times
- Recommend/sell equipment, service agreements, and accessories when it is requested by the customer or is in the best interest of the customer to do so.
- Complete all tasks requested by the service manager
- This position works in the field and is exposed to driving hazards. Adherence to Safety Policy and Driving Safety Policy is vital.
- The physical demands for this position are heavy.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.